Grow With Plants
Everyone knows that plants are great for producing oxygen and contributing to a zen feeling in any environment. But did you know that they can clinically reduce stress, fight colds, remove contaminants, and even stop headaches? Read on to find out about the great health benefits associated with house plants.
PLANTS MAKE YOU HAPPY
- House plants can contribute to a feeling of wellbeing, making you calmer and more optimistic.
- Caring for a living thing can help when you’re depressed and lonely, giving you a purpose in life.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF PLANTS:
- Everyone knows plants clean carbon monoxide from air but along with the same certain plants purifies air and also have other health benefits like curing allergies & can be used as home remedies & beauty treatments.
- Potted plants and flowers can improve your idea generation, mood, and more.
- Plants are natural humidifiers. Instead of buying a humidifier machine to soften the air, just bring in a plant or two. It helps in preventing common cold which is caused by dust particles.
- Plants improve sleep quality-Gerbera daisies give off oxygen at night. Filling a vase in your bedroom with these flowers can improve your night’s rest.
PERFECT INDOOR PLANTS FOR YOU:
Snake plant:- Snake plants are the perfect potted plants – thriving within the confinement of a pot.They are incredibly durable plants, thriving in dry conditions with little or no sun.
DEVIL’S IVY:- If given a small amount of water every once in a while, this plant will grow very long. As it grows in length, you can let it drape off a shelf or grow it around a post – making it a beautiful accent in any room.
As an added bonus, this plant is also known for its ability to clean the carbon monoxide from the air.
DRACAENA:- Keep this plant away from direct sunlight and avoid over-watering it. The Dracaena is a slow-growing plant that reaches a height of about 3-feet. It is also known to help improve air quality! To maximize these benefits, wipe the leaves with a damp cloth regularly
SPIDER PLANT:- The spider plant is one of the easiest plants to grow in a variety of conditions! This plant can thrive without sunlight, although a weekly watering will keep it healthy.
BOSTON FERN:- This plant thrives in moist conditions, so it is necessary to water it on a regular basis. If maintained properly, it will grow as large as 4-5 feet! Known for being a natural air humidifier, this fern is one of the best plants for keeping your air clean and fresh!
AELO VERA:- When most people hear the name Aloe Vera, they immediately think of a bad sunburn! That is because this plant is amazingly medicinal! It’s leaves secrete an aloe gel that is anti-inflammatory and antibacterial.This plant can be grown in any climate, as long as it is kept near a window and watered at least once every 3 weeks.